sábado, 31 de octubre de 2009

Composition

Hello! How do you do? My name is Joan Salas and I want to explain you some things about me and my daily life.

I am 14 years old and I live in Berga, a small city in the Catalan Pyrenees. I am an only child, so I have no brother and sisters. I go to Guillem de Berguedà High School, where I study 3rd of ESO. We have a lot of subjects such as Maths, Catalan, Social Sciences and English. We go to the High School every day, morning and afteroon except from Thursday and Friday, that we don't take classes in the afternoon.

In my free time I do a lot of things: cycling, listening to music, go for a walk with my friends and play computer games but what I like the most is playing football and playing the saxophone. I am the goalkeeper of UE Avià, my football team. We train 2 days a week and, from September to June, we always have a match on Saturday or Sunday.

Here in Berga we celebrate many festivities such as "Els Elois" in July or "The Mushrooms Festival" in October. However, the most important one is called "La Patum". It is celebrated in May or June, depending on the year. "La Patum" was appointed as World Heritage by UNESCO some years ago.

And, what about you? I would like to know more thins about your country, your land, your town, your high school and what your hobbies are because I think we could be friends.

Keep in touch!

No hay comentarios: