lunes, 15 de febrero de 2010
RICE WITH FRIED EGGS/ ARROZ A LA CUBANA
- Cook time : 45 minutes
- Level : easy.
- Makes 4 servings.
- 3 glasses of rice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 water glasses
- 4 eggs
- Tomato sauce
- 3 soups spoons of olive oil
1. Fry a clove of garlic in a pan until it is golden.
2. Then, boil water with a pinch of salt. Take into account that for each glass full of rice, you have to add 2 glasses of water.
3. When the water is boiling, pour the rice into it. Boil it for 20 minutes. Remeber you have to stir it to avoid the rice get stuck.
4. After that, switch off the heat and let it go cold for 5 minutes (never more than that!)
5. In the frying pan we have used at the beginning, heat up oil and fry the eggs (again, with a pinch of salt).
6. Finally, put the rice in a dish together with the fried eggs and garnish it with a bit of tomato sauce.
7. The course is finished and ready to be eaten!